Human Resource Department Goals
- Work collaboratively with other departments in areas related to the HR function including payroll, benefits, discipline, job descriptions and staffing
- Maintain staffing records with respect to certification, and/or highly qualified status of administrative and support staff
- Maintain accountability with staff absences, in-service hours and Act 48
- Insure compliance with Federal and State laws regarding hiring and employment
- Insure hiring and employment activities comply with such laws as the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, American with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination Act, Equal Employment Opportunity Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, Veteran's Preference Act, etc...